Young Professionals Networking Event 2018
The OHA welcomes our young members to its Young Professionals Networking event. This is your exclusive opportunity to network with like - minded professionals whilst having the opportunity to learn from and meet high-profile industry specialists from a range of fields. These individuals will assist you on your career path and provide valuable tips for your next move. This event is open to alumni from 2000-2017.
Our specialists are:
- Ian Herman ('83), Chief Operating Officer at Grant Thornton.
- Fiona Ryan, Director of Culture on Purpose
- Millie Hogben (2013), HR Business Partner, Dialog Information Technology
- Hayden Fricke ('84), Director, PeopleScape Pty Ltd
- Jared Hopping (2007), Co-founder, Genius Tech Group
- James Bell ('96), Head of People & Performance, Peters Ice Cream
- David Hassett ('94), Managing Director, Hassett Recruitment
- Jane Slack-Smith, Entrepreneur and Author
- and more....
In addition, we are delighted to welcome special guest Khanh Ong (2009), who will speak of his recent experience as MasterChef 2018 finalist, and his plans for the future.
We are also offering all guests the opportunity of a photographic portrait to be taken, for use in your professional digital profiles.
Tickets are just $40 and includes canapes and drinks.
If you are at Uni, about to graduate, fresh out of Uni, or seeking career opportunities in all industries, this is a networking event you can't miss.
Voluntary Tax-Deductible Donation to the Haileybury Foundation - $ 50.0 (AUD)
OH 2000-2017 Ticket - $ 40.0 (AUD)
Non-OH Guest Ticket - $ 55.0 (AUD)
The OHA accepts transfers and cancellations of bookings up to 7 days prior to all events.