OHA Cycling Event - 2019
The OHA is delighted to announce that this year's cycling event will be held on the Mornington Peninsula at the divine and exquisite RACV Club Cape Schank Resort, with a short (62.5km) or long (80km) course provided for riders.
This cycling event is now open to all members, guests and friends of the Haileybury community. Please encourage friends, family and business associates to come along.
The event and rides will be run in a fully professional manner with on-course mechanical and medical support, extensive course signage, traffic management and support vehicles. Coffee and pastries begin the day, with a fully catered, mid-ride refreshment stop and a sumptuous lunch at the Club to finish.
Proposed Schedule of Events:
08:00 AM - RACV Club Cape Schanck Resort (Coffee and Pastries) Open
08:15 AM - Check-In / Registration and Bag Minding Open
08:45 AM - Rider Safety Briefing
09:00 AM - Single course - 62.5km. Click here to view the course.
09:00 AM - Single course - 80.0km. Click here to view the course.
12:30 PM - Rides Return, with RACV Club (Coffee and Post-Recovery) Open
12:30 PM - Bag Collection and Showers Open
01:30 PM - Lunch, Networking and Presentations
03:30 PM - Event Close
The date is Friday, 29 March 2019. When booking your ticket, please select either 62.5km or 80km course. The cost per person is $195.00 per head inclusive of:
- Pre-ride coffee and pastries
- Aid station with coffee and food
- A 2-course luncheon and drinks at RACV Club Cape Schanck Resort
- Showering and changing facilities at RACV Club Cape Schanck Resort.
- Stunning and exhilarating 62.5km and 80km rides on the best and most visually spectacular roads on the Mornington Peninsula.
- 'Kings and Queens of the Mountain' competition
- The feel of riding in a Grand Tour event with finish gantries, mechanical and medical support, moto-scouts and support vehicles
- Great networking and socialising opportunities
$50 of each entry fee will be donated to the Haileybury Foundation - providing opportunities for those who would not ordinarily be able to attend Haileybury.
For those interested in the lunch only - $75 per head.
We are looking for commercial partners to help us make a great day! Interested individuals and companies should contact Russell Davidson at email@example.com for further information.
A day not to be missed. Limited places available.
Voluntary additional tax-deductible donation to Haileybury Scholarship Fund - $ 100.0 (AUD)
Cycling Lunch Ticket Only (non cyclist) - $ 75.0 (AUD)
80km Cycling Course Entry ($50 donated to Haileybury Scholarship Fund) - $ 195.0 (AUD)
62.5 km Cycling Course Entry ($50 donated to Haileybury Scholarship Fund) - $ 195.0 (AUD)