After School Care Study Supervisor
- Provide after school care study supervision to Senior School students
- Permanent Part Time Position
- Berwick Location | Free Onsite Parking
Haileybury is one of the leading schools in the Asia-Pacific region with campuses and education programs at Keysborough, Brighton, Berwick, City (Melbourne), Darwin (Northern Territory) and across South East Asia in China, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Timor-Leste. Haileybury is also opening Victoria’s first private online school. The School has enrolments exceeding 7,000 across its operations. Haileybury is acclaimed for its outstanding academic achievements, broad range of co-curricular activities and international opportunities. Further information on Haileybury is available at www.haileybury.com.au
Haileybury is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse.
Haileybury values the linguistic and cultural diversity of its staff and students. Staff are encouraged to contribute experience they may have of working with children from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse background.
The primary responsibility of the After School Care Study Supervisor is to provide after school care study supervision to Senior School students as part of an after-school options offered to all Senior School students.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with the following staff: Senior Library Technicians, Head of Library Services, Head of House, Heads of Pre-Senior, Head of Senior School.
- Ensure a safe, welcoming and respectful environment for all.
- Maintain a sign in and sign out sheet for students attending on a voluntary basis.
- Maintain ‘Catch Up’ attendance role and email Heads of House names of absent students.
- Other tasks as directed from time to time
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role you will bring the following with you:
- Ability to assist students with their academic work
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy interacting with adolescent students
- Strong ICT Skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience and/or qualifications appropriate to the position
Benefits for working at Haileybury
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- 11% Superannuation
- Free onsite parking
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Holiday on Monday before Cup Day
- Supportive & innovative leadership
To apply for this position, please click the link on this job advert to send your CV to our Human Resources Team.
- You must have full working rights to apply
- A Working with Children Check is a requirement prior to commencing
- Any offer of employment is conditional upon you submitting a National Criminal History Record Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity
- Haileybury recommends staff be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place. Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place. All interested applicants are encouraged to read and familiarise themselves with Haileybury’s Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy located on the Haileybury website (https://www.haileybury.com.au/policies).
Haileybury is a child safe organisation which welcomes all children, young people and their families. Haileybury is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children, including those under the care and supervision of the School. The School recognises the importance of, and its responsibility for, ensuring a safe and supportive environment which respects the rights of children and fosters their enrichment and wellbeing.
Click apply now or click here