OHA Babysitting and Nanny Referral Service
The OHA welcomes enquiries from Haileybury families who are in need of child-minding services. Do you need a babysitter to look after your children on the odd occasion, or perhaps you're in need of a regular Nanny for after-school pickups?
The OHA provides a referral service to introduce you to young Old Haileyburians who have recently graduated, who may wish to offer babysitting services. The OHA provides the connection between the family and the potential babysitter. All negotiations and arrangements are to be conducted directly between the potential sitter and family.
For families who need a sitter/nanny:
- Contact the OHA office via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide us with your request which includes information such as:
- Your contact details - name, mobile, email address, suburb location
- The number and ages of children who require babysitting
- Whether it's adhoc babysitting or a regular arrangement
- Any other pertinent information such as the requirement for the sitter to drive the children to activities, feed the children, help with homework, any minor household duties, etc.
Following the receipt of your request, the OHA will email all Old Haileyburians subscribed to the Babysitting Database, detailing your requirements and offering this opportunity. The OHA will request that any interested potential babysitter to contact you directly.
For those who wish to be Babysitters/Nannies:
- Contact the OHA office via email email@example.com
- Please detail your name, peer year, suburb, mobile number and email address
- You will be added to the OHA Babysitting Database
- On receipt of an enquiry, the OHA will email the opportunity to all members listed on the database
- If you wish to pursue the opportunity, please contact the family directly
To obtain a Working With Children check, please click on this link: http://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/
If you wish to remove your name from the Babysitting Database, please email the OHA immediately.
Please refer to the disclaimer below.
The details of the OHA Babysitter Database remain the property of the OHA and will not be published. Please note that this is purely a referral service provided for members of the Haileybury community to help provide an introduction to potential Babysitters. Haileybury and the OHA have not screened these applicants; they have not interviewed them, nor have they done a police check on their background. It is up to you (the family) as the employer to undertake this process if you so choose.