For those who wish to be tutors
Email email@example.com and cite your name, suburb, mobile number and email address.
- Mobile number
- Email address
· You will then be added to the register.
· Members who sign up will authorise the OHA to send their details (mobile number and email address) to potential employers.
· If you wish to remove your name from the register, you must notify the OHA immediately.
How do I register my interest?
Simply email or call the the OHA with the details required above. We will then add you to the register.
For those who wish to use the tutoring service
· Members utilise the service of Old Haileyburians who have registered their interest to act as tutors.
· You may be a parent wishing to obtain tutoring for your son/daughter.
· You may be a university student wishing to be tutored.
· If a member wishes to utilise the service, they contact the OHA office and are sent the details of the most appropriate OHA members on the register according to geographical location and subjects taught.
· The rate of pay is to be negotiated between you and the tutor.
· You will need to refer to the Disclaimer below.
How do I book a tutor?
Simply call or email the OHA and we will issue you with an appropriate contact(s).
The details of the register remain the property of the OHA and will not be published.
Details of tutors will be distributed to those seeking information. Only those details of tutors who live in the area of the potential employer will be provided. Only mobile phone numbers and email addresses will be provided. Members who sign up to the register agree to their contact details being given to potential employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this is purely a referral service provided for members of the OHA to help provide an introduction to potential tutors. Haileybury or the OHA have not screened these applicants, they have not interviewed them, nor have they done a police check on their background. It is up to you as the employer to undertake this process if you so choose.
The rate of pay is entirely left up to the employer.
Members who sign up will authorise the OHA to send their details (mobile number and email address) to potential employers.