OHA Family News
Luke Bould (’91) has been named in CMO magazine’s list of the top 50 Chief Marketing Officers of 2019. This annual list recognises those leading the marketing function who are demonstrating innovative, strategic thinking, driving business change and commercial success, showcasing modern marketing leadership, and enabling greater collaboration and better customer engagement as a result.
Will Richardson (’98) is the Managing Partner of Giant Leap - Giant Leap is Australia’s first venture capital fund that is 100 per cent dedicated to investing in impact startups–rapidly scalable businesses that blend financial returns with real and measurable social and environmental benefits. Read more below:
Rohan Dasika (OH 2009) named the winner of the prestigous 2019 Freedman Classical Fellowship - https://www.limelightmagazine.com.au/news/rohan-dasika-is-the-2019-freedman-classical-fellow/
Elise Nash (2014) is now the Marketing Coordinator at The Walt Disney Company!
New Bundles of Joy
- Congratulations to Michael Campelj (2006) and Ashleigh (2006) on the birth of Maggie Jean on October 25.
- Congratulations to Paul Rebeschini (2005) and wife, Hanna on the birth of Jude Edward Rebeschini. On 3 November.
Love is in the Air
- Congratulations to Scott Ellis (2004) on his recent marriage to Georgia in Barwon Heads.
- Congratulations to Sophie Leggos (2008) on her recent marriage to Nick.
- Congratulations to Andrew Goh (2002) on his recent marriage to Dina.