WE WANT YOU!
The Haileybury Careers team is looking to connect with recent graduates who would be interested in speaking to our Year 12’s about life after school.
We hope to use these stories to inspire, reassure and assist our young people, as they make their plans for their future.
Areas of interest but not limited to:
- University - alumni that can discuss life at university and the course you are studying
- Medicine - alumni that can share the application process and the realities of the course/life as a young medical professional
- General Insights - what it’s like to work in your chosen industry/ profession
- Alternative Pathways - alumni who took an alternative path to get to where they are now
- TAFE - alumni who have studied at TAFE and have a traineeship/ apprenticeship
- Overseas - alumni who are studying in the USA or UK
YOUR TIME COMMITMENT
Haileybury plan to run this series of events during March - July 2021. The time commitment will probably be a maximum of 1- 2 hours.
The Haileybury Careers Team are happy to work with you and will aim to utilise your experience and knowledge through a platform that best suits you!
EVER WANTED TO BE A PANEL MEMBER?
Young Alumni have a lot to offer and the Haileybury Careers Team are also keen in getting some panel members together for an online Webinar (held after hours).
Lunchtime Workshops for smaller/niche groups are also being considered where alumni would be given the opportunity to speak to students and conduct a Q&A.
NEWS WORTHY ALUMNI
Lastly, there is an opportunity to be a focus piece for the Haileybury Careers Newsletter where you would answer a series of short questions.
If any of the above is of interest to you, could you please take a moment to write to Ms Catherine Johnston, Coordinator Careers and Pathways - firstname.lastname@example.org by EOB Monday, 7th December 2020 expressing your interest.