We are looking for a qualified carpenter who is willing to work and help our business grow further. Someone who wants to be part of something special rather than just work and go home.
We are a long standing family owned and operated building company based in Bayside Melbourne. We specialise in architecturally designed new homes, renovations and extensions.
What we are looking for
- Carpentry Qualification with minimum 3 years experience
- Experience in building architectural designed homes is beneficial
- Experienced in all aspects of carpentry and the build process
- Competent in reading and interpreting plans and documentation
- Full set of tools along and white card
- Current drivers license and reliable car
- Positive personality and ability to motivate others
- Competent in instructing and managing apprentices & other trades onsite
- Reliable, punctual and honest
- Ability to work within in a motivated team or onsite individually
- Excellent communication skills
We have a position available for an apprentice carpenter to join our team.
To be successful you will need to have the following:
- A white card
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Commitment and enthusiasm with a genuine interest in carpentry
- Physically fit and capable
Preferred but not essential
- Driver license
- Own car
- Own tools
- Completed Year 12
- Completed a pre-apprenticeship
Please include a cover letter with your application demonstrating how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to start a career in carpentry.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.