OHA Relocation Bursary
As a member, the OHA recognises that the non-Melbourne and non-physical based campuses of Haileybury present some unique opportunities and challenges with regards to engagement. Similarly we recognise that students graduating from Melbourne based campuses may wish to pursue higher education interstate. As part of an ongoing support campaign, the OHA wishes to support students who need to relocate following graduation for the purposes of study.
Applications will open following the release of university offers in December.
Terms and Conditions:
- The applicant must be from the most-recent (2023) graduating class of Haileybury College, Haileybury Girls College, Haileybury Pangea or Haileybury Rendall School.
- The applicant must be relocating for study purposes and provide evidence thereof.
- The applicant must be relocating interstate or further than 120 minutes from home by public transport.
- The applicant must be studying a full time study load.
- The applicant must be studying a course with a minimum duration of one academic year.
- Delivery of the study program must be face to face or a combination of online and face to face.
- The applicant must be studying a tertiary course at certificate IV or above.
- An amount of $500 per applicant will be paid to a nominated account held by the member.
- Currently no cap to the number of applicants is set; the OHA Council reserves the right to place a cap on the number of bursaries awarded at any time, to ensure the sustainability of the program.
- The OHA will review each application and determine approval based on merits; approval is not guaranteed.
- The beneficiary agrees to provide updated information on request to the OHA regarding progress in the course and benefits of the support provided.
The OHA will engage with each successful applicant, seeking their contribution to the OHA’s objective of connecting Haileyburians, via stories to be shared via the OHA’s communications channels, and potential assistance with school events, the OHA Council and its Chapters and Clubs, and provision of feedback.
"*" indicates required fields