OHA Grant Application
Guidelines & Application Conditions
The OHA Club Grants Program is designed to:
- Provide financial support and assistance to OHA Clubs
- Strengthen OHA Clubs by encouraging activities directed towards:
- increasing total membership numbers
- building stronger connections/ties to the school, OHA and other OHA Clubs
- communicating club news to the broader OHA network to build profile.
The funding cycle occurs bi-annually, to make it accessible to all OHA Clubs given the seasonality of some Clubs activities. Please note that if successful for funding, Clubs will not be able to apply for a further grant for twelve months.
How to Apply:
All applications must be submitted online via this form.
By submitting this form you agree to the guidelines and application conditions.