Quality Control Officer
CSR is the name behind many powerful brands, providing innovative and sustainable building solutions across the residential, commercial and industrial segments.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Officer (QC) to join our team at CSR Bradford in Scoresby!
Key responsibilities include:
· Quality – Perform regular sample tests to ensure compliance to building code and to maintain ISO9001 accreditation requirements.
· Quality – To investigate/resolve quality related issues.
· New Product Development – Coordinate and manage product development trials.
· Drive process improvement to improve the performance and safety of the factory.
· Conduct risk assessments to identify/control risks.
The role is casual part time (2 days a week) which can be flexible during the working week.
This role may be suited someone who only wants flexible working or possibly a student studying Engineering who is looking for industry experience.
It is a fantastic opportunity to join a ASX 200 company and a leader of the building and construction industry.