EOI Casual Relief Teachers, Casual Lead Educators (ELC) and Casual Educators (ELC)
Haileybury is one of the leading schools in the Asia-Pacific region with campuses and education programs at Keysborough, Brighton, Berwick, City (Melbourne), Darwin (Northern Territory) and across South East Asia in China, Vietnam, the Philippines, and Timor-Leste.
Do you wish to be on their Casual List to work with Haileybury’s wonderful young people?
Our Campuses would like to develop a pool of casual staff to call on for the following roles;
ELC EDUCATOR (Casual)
Do you like engaging 3 and 4 year olds in play based learning and supporting staff to engage and inspire a sense of wonder? The City Campus ELC is exceeding in all aspects of their offering. Every students matters and every staff member finds joy in working with our youngest Haileyburians.
- Applicants must have completed a Diploma of Early Childhood Education or be enrolled and working towards a Bachelor or Master of Early Childhood Education.
- A Casual educator might assist in School holidays, staff annual leave or as required.
Lead Educator (Casual)
ELC Lead Educator to join our dedicated team, and work alongside our team of supportive Educators at our various campuses
- Pre-requisite: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or similar
- A current approved first aid qualification, anaphylaxis management training and emergency asthma management training
- Have a sound understanding and knowledge of early childhood development and education
- Have a sound understanding and knowledge of legislation governing the operation of Children’s Services
Casual Relief Teachers
We are currently inviting applications from qualified Junior School, Middle School and Senior School Teachers who are interested in casual teaching opportunities.
- An ability to respond to the differing learning needs and strengths of all students in coeducational classrooms (Junior School) and single-gender classrooms (Middle and Senior School)
- Ability to develop positive rapport with staff and students and build collaborative working relationships
- Outstanding knowledge of the relevant subject material and pedagogy
- All staff are required to be fully vaccinated and provide a Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- A good understanding of the MS suite of products and technology
- VIT registration or ability to obtain such registration and current Criminal Record Check