Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Supportive marketing team environment
- Located in Keysborough with plenty of onsite parking
- A great opportunity to get involved and keep learning
We are seeking a team orientated and results-driven Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team at Haileybury. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and be able to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to promote our various schools and their programs. Haileybury has multiple campuses across Melbourne, Darwin and Australia’s first private online school Haileybury Pangea.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including email, social media, and search engines.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase website traffic, lead generation, and conversion rates.
- Manage social media accounts, create content, and engage with our audience to build brand awareness and drive traffic to our website.
- Use analytics tools to track and report on key performance indicators, making recommendations for improvement and growth.
- Collaborate with other teams, including admissions, development, and communications, to ensure cohesive messaging and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, making recommendations for new tactics and technologies to improve our digital marketing efforts.
Qualifications and Experience
To be successful in the role you will bring the following with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience with email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- A passion for education and a desire to help promote our school and its mission.
Benefits for working at Haileybury
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- 11% Superannuation
- Free onsite parking
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Holiday on Monday before Cup Day
- Supportive & innovative leadership
If you are a self-starter with a passion for digital marketing and a desire to work with a fun and collaborative marketing team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
You must have full working rights to apply
- A Working with Children Check is a requirement prior to commencing
- Any offer of employment is conditional upon you submitting a National Criminal History Record
- Check that confirms no record of relevant criminal activity
- Haileybury recommends staff be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
- Interviews may take place prior to advert closing