Media Learning Assistant x 3
Haileybury is seeking 3 Media Learning Assistants to support Media Years 9-12, across 3 of Haileybury’s campuses, Berwick, Brighton, or City.
The Media Learning Assistant is a member of the Visual Arts Department and is primarily responsible for delivering high quality respective services to Media staff and students.
The positions being offered are Part Time (FTE 0.5) until the end of 2022, with the possibility of moving to ongoing Full Time employment commencing Term 1A 2022.
There is also the possibility of Full Time employment if the suitable candidate would like to work across 2 of the above listed campuses.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide classroom photography, film and sound production support and guidance
- Provide classroom post-production support and guidance
- Provide media and classroom technology support & maintenance
- Provide relevant administration and continuous improvement planning services
- Other duties as directed by the Head of Media or Head of Visual Arts
- Liaising with the Media team across the various campuses including traveling between
campuses, as required
To find out more or apply, please contact our HR Team at [email protected].
Please note that:
- When applying, please specify your preferred campus(es)
- You must have full working rights to apply
- A Working with Children Check is a requirement prior to commencing
- All staff are required to be fully vaccinated and to provide a COVID-19 vaccination