Tutor Support Officer
The primary responsibility of the Tutor Support Officer is to work collaboratively with students and teachers and support the needs of individual students requiring adjustments to access the curriculum.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with Individual Needs Advisor and the teaching staff to maintain a comprehensive support program and tracking student progress
- Assist students to deal with adjusted curriculum where necessary under the guidance of the classroom teacher and the Individual Needs Advisor
- Work with the student’s teacher by actively participating in activities, assisting, intervening, and encouraging students, and where appropriate providing 1:1 instructive support
- Attend regular TSO meetings and provide feedback on the individual needs plan, and document them electronically
- Maintain confidential weekly student notes on Microsoft Teams to monitor their progress
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role you will bring the following with you:
Recognised Education support qualification (preferrable).
Benefits for working at Haileybury
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Salaries and packages at above-award level
- Formal Professional Development
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Numerous retail and travel discounts
To apply, please select the “APPLY” button on this job advertisement to upload your CV and include a brief cover letter.
Please note that you must have full working rights to apply.