Outstanding Young Alumni Awards 2023
The Outstanding Young Alumni Awards are presented to multiple recipients each year across five different fields of expertise – Arts, Business, Sport, STEM and Community.
We had the great pleasure of recognising eleven alumni members who have made a significant contribution to their respective fields with the presentation of the OHA Outstanding Young Alumni Awards.
– ARTS: Lucy Paterson (OH 2017)
– ARTS: Jackson Peele (OH 2014)
– BUSINESS: Jessie Curtain (OH 2014)
– BUSINESS: James Doyle (OH 2019)
– BUSINESS: Keelan Hartnett (OH 2012)
– SPORT: Finn Broadbent (OH 2019)
– SPORT: Nathan Ephraums (OH 2017)
– SPORT: Sam Jeffree (OH 2016)
– STEM: Katya Gvozdenko (OH 2019)
– COMMUNITY: Gizem Cherkez (OH 2018)
– COMMUNITY: Taylah Miranda (OH 2017)
These recipients have made significant achievements in their field of endeavour either locally, nationally or internationally, exemplifying the best attributes of youth in today’s world. As well they possess exceptional human values, which are an inspiration to others.
Congratulations to the 2023 OHA Outstanding Young Alumni Award winners and past winners who have made a significant contribution to their respective fields and the OHA community.